Electronic Document Review (EDR) Planning Applications
Electronic Document Review (EDR) is a new on-line planning application submittal process provided for certain Planning Services applications. EDR allows applicants to file planning application on-line and receive review comments electronically. EDR also allows you to submit and check the status of your application on-line 24/7.
- Complete the initial submittal process in a manner of minutes
- Tailored to most projects
- Submit plans, check review status
- Confirm/validate which documents have been submitted and reviewed
- Accessible throughout the life cycle of your project from beginning to end
- Coordinated document redlines and written comments from multiple County agencies
- Can potentially reduce review cycle and response times
- Eliminate the need to print multiple plan sets for application submittal
- Save trips by completing most actions online
- EDR allows you to save an application at any point and complete the submittal at a later time.
The streamlined process includes the following screens:
Which Planning applications are being accepted for EDR?
How do I get Started?
2. Download the EDR Application User Guide - Provides detailed instructions on the application requirements and the on-line submittal process.
3. Download the Planning Application Packet - Includes blank application form and required documents and application processes.
4. Completed and signed application form and supporting documents saved in Adobe PDF format
5. Have payment option ready for on-line submittal.
6. Go to the On-line Permit Manager to get started with the EDR application submittal.
Assistance with the EDR Application Process
For assistance with the EDR application process or to address any questions, please contact the Planning and Development Customer Service team at 602-506-3301 or by e-mail at email@example.com or contact Rachel Applegate at 602-372-0318 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org