- Información general
- Seguro contra inundaciones
- Planicies inundables
- Proyectos y estudios
- Propiedades y mantenimiento
- Precipitación y clima
- Asistencia tras tormentas
- Why do I pay for flood insurance?
- Who do I call to purchase flood insurance?
- Why do I need to purchase flood insurance if my property/residence is located within a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Zone X?
- I am in Zone X and I was told I couldn’t get flood insurance?
- Where can I find the definitions of all of the flood zones?
- What jurisdictions does the District perform floodplain management and regulation duties for?
- How do I get my property out of a floodplain?
- How do I get a copy of an Elevation Certificate?
- Who do I call to get an Elevation Certificate?
- How much does it cost to get an Elevation Certificate?
- Why doesn’t the county provide Elevation Certificates at no cost to the customer?
- Is my property in a Floodplain?
- How much does a permit cost?
- Can I pay my permit fees online?
- Why do I need the District’s permission to build or grade on my property?
- How can I keep my neighbor from making changes on their property that will eventually cause problems on my property?
- Can I get a permit to drain my pools into a District canal?
- Am I able to obtain a permit to ride off-road vehicles on District property?
- What type of permit do I need?
- How can I be put on the contracts list to be able to bid on a project?
- Where can I find information about District projects that have been surveyed?
- How do I get a flood control project built in my area?
- A study was done in my area but there has not been any construction. When will the construction begin?
- How do you decide which area to study for flooding issues?
- Where can I find information about current and future flood control projects?
- Who is responsible for maintaining the drainage channel / basin in my neighborhood?
- Who maintains vegetation on Flood Control property and how often do they clear out the vegetation?
- How can I find out what property the District owns throughout the county?
- How can I find out where the District has easements throughout the county?
- How can I find out if a District parcel has a recreational use easement?
- Does the District allow use of their property for a one-time event?
- Who should I contact to have repairs and/or graffiti addressed on District property?
- What is an ALERT Station?
- Is there additional rainfall, streamflow and weather data besides what is shown in the Rainfall and Weather section of this website?
- Why do most of the rain gages appear to read in increments of 0.04 inches?
- Why are there more rain gages in some areas of the County than in others?
- Why do some wind speed sensors appear to read so low?
- What is a "water-year"?