Thank you for submitting your Maricopa County Department of Public Health Dietetic Internship’s application fee. Please make sure the following are completed to ensure your application is reviewed.
- Submit the DICAS application at https://portal.dicas.org by the deadline, including the following:
- Official college transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation with at least one academic and one work/professional.
- DPD Course List Form from your DPD Director.
- Signed Verification of Completion of Dietetics Programs in Dietetics or a signed Declaration of Intent to Complete.
- Within the DICAS application, your Personal Statement, which must address all of the following:
- The reason for entering dietetics
- Preparatory career experiences
- Short and long term goals
- Personal strengths and areas for improvement
- Attributes important for candidate selection
- Reason why you are applying to our program
- Your expectations of our program
- A project completed without supervision
- Note if you speak, read or write a language other than English and your level of fluency
- Within the DICAS application, scan the completed application checklist (see below) into a supplemental document.
Full Time Track: