The adult child of a registrant is eligible to receive a certified copy of his/her parent's birth certificate if all of the following criteria are met:
- The adult child must be at least 18 years of age.
- The adult child must:
- Produce a copy of his/her birth certificate which names the registrant as the parent of the applicant or
- If the adult child was born in Arizona.
- The adult child submits a signed application.
- The adult child submits valid government issued identification or notarized signature on the application.
- The adult child submits the appropriate fee(s).